Sunday, November 4, 2012

Web Thingy #5 Beauty

~My Reactions to These Questions~


1. How would you define beauty in photography?
...... Hmmmm... My definition of beauty in photography... Is just showing something that it really is.. The truth of the thing in the picture.. Or a story behind it.. I guess?? This is a hard question... =w=; 

2. What are the Characteristics of photographic beauty?
.... Uhhhhh.... OvO; Well... Focused on the important things in the picture... And.... How things are colored and shaded....??

3. Can something "Ugly" be photographed and be considered beautiful? Why? How? Examples?
This is kinda hard because the definition of "Ugly" can vary.. It is possible to take a picture of something "ugly" and make it beautiful by making it look like it has a story or the lighting and shading to make it seem that it has meaning.... I guess.. I dunno I'm just blabbing... I'm sorry!! T^T And Examples... Uhhhh..... A dead... Squirrel?? QvQ;

No comments:

Post a Comment